In-Home Aide Care
Sometimes we need a little extra help.
When you or your loved one doesn’t quite need the services of a full-time Nurse but does need services not offered by a Sitter, you can depend on the care provided by certified In-Home Aides.
All Annasus In-Home Aides are accredited and experienced Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs), fully trained and qualified to provide:
- Personal care services, such as baths and/or showers; toileting or continence needs to prevent bedsores; dressing and grooming; eating and feeding for those who are unable to feed themselves
- A clean, tidy, and hygienic environment
- Mobility services, including ambulation, transfers, and bed mobility
- Exercises ordered by a primary care physician
- Ongoing care to aid the recovery of patients recently discharged from the hospital
- Scheduled reminders/monitoring of clients’ prescribed medications
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Monitoring and reporting of any changes to the client’s condition, up to and including calling 911 during a medical emergency and accompanying client to the hospital
To reassure clients with constancy of care, In-Home Aides can provide basic duties in locations of the clients/families’ choice, including the clients’ home, adult daycare facilities, assisted living facilities, or nursing homes.