A companion is someone who serves as a friend or a partner. Whether it’s travel, dinner, shopping, going to the movies, or card-playing, emergency situations, you name it, your companion is there to participate and assist. This is especially necessary and important for clients whose family members may not be able to provide that companionship. Companionship encourages independent living at the comfort of clients’ homes. Annasus employees are trained to report any changes in the client’s wellbeing and take the necessary actions in an emergency.Companion care is a special service that we offer. It includes the following activities:
- Accompaniment to errands or to doctor appointments
- Take the necessary action in an emergency
- Assistance with grocery shopping
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise
- Writing letters
- Playing games
- Friendly conversation, etc.